In my attempts at doing a timelapse videos of the Monarch Caterpillars we have found ourselves with I have learned to be persistant. The first one is still in my iPhone where it will be until deleted at somepoint. The iPhone app I’m using called ReelMoments was recently updated and users are able to shoot at higher resolutions. I made the mistake of not testing before using and the high res timelapse I shot could not be save out of the app. Anyway, the second video worked out well enough, but I didn’t like the fact that the “event” lasted only a few seconds because of the settings I used again. I was taking photos every 5 seconds… The third attempt is here and I hope you get the humor that I felt when I watched it for the first time this morning….